Two birthdays and a wedding card later..

11:06 PM

Hi gals! So sorry for being behind schedule.  I should've had these posted since last week but I got caught up in my present life rat-race and unfortunately, blogging had to take a back seat.  Hopefully I'll be able to sort things outs just so I can continue making other crafty things next.    

Anyway, back to my cards...   


CSW003 -  On your wedding
Size:  20cm x 10cm (dark green cardstock)
Type: Horizontal fold
Inlay: blank
Price: RM 6.00 
Stock :  Available  Sold! Thanks for your purchase Jainey. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HP015 -  Happy Birthday 1
Size: 14cm x 10cm (Maroon cardstock)
Type: Vertical fold
Inlay: blank
Price: RM 6.00 
Stock :  Available 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


HP016 -   Happy Birthday 2
Size: 14cm X 10cm (brown cardstock)
Type: Vertical fold
Inlay: blank
Price: RM 6.00 
Stock :  Available  Sold! Thanks for your purchase CT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you've enjoyed them as much as I did making them.  Do check in from time to time as I reveal my latest cards designs every Monday and Friday.  When I upload and blog about them is another story.  *am making funny faces now*

You Might Also Like

1 comment