Sep 23, 2012

New product: Mini note pad

I love using my phone apps but there's just no beating writing notes the old skool way- having a handy notepad for that lightbulb moment.  I use variations of these note pads for different reasons and purposes.  These skinny pads are for me to write list of groceries needed for the next trip to the supermarket.

memo pad

These pads are approximately 6cm x 15cm and the insert is stationery available ruler pads that is cut using paper trimmer.  The front pad is covered with patterned paper and minimal flat embellishments.

mini note pad

These are limited items in the shop, if you need these in other sizes do let me know by dropping me an email  to kraftingkats[at]gmail[dot]com or post any inquiries at KK's FB page.  Just find the link on your right.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment