Everyday card set #2

3:27 PM

Hi and welcome to my second Everyday Card series - where I make handmade cards that can be personalized to suit the everyday occasion.  More on the first set here.

This is a masculine inspired card but with a hint of softer inked stamped image.  Even the twine for the labels tag has a leather-ish feel to it.



This second card was inspired by the butterflies and pretty little things.  Sigh! I love butterflies and these are such a cute sized butterflies and those lace border.



The inside of these 10.5 cm x 13cm cards are left blank for you to write a heartfelt greeting.  I think these pair would make a lovely birthday card or perhaps as a 'thank you' card.  You create your own greetings and that's great about customizable cards.

Next card set is in the works, expect a minimal card set in the next issue. If you got any questions about the cards-tools, supplies or inspiration, perhaps just to say hi!,  you can post it on my FB page or leave a comment below.  I'll get back to you as soon as I humanly can :)


You Might Also Like

0 comment