Feb 25, 2017

Renewed and ready to go

Hello..
It's been a while. It's been ages since my last entry-2014. I'm not proud to acknowledge that I've neglected this blog, this creative platform of mine but hopefully (fingers crossed) I will have new cards and other projects to share in the coming weeks.

For now, I just want to share 2 cards that I had made over the past week.

                           



                          


I have a few custom projects that will keep me occupied over the next few months and I will surely share with you as soon as it's possible to do so.  Meanwhile do say hello at my FB page where I share quick posts and what not.  

Thanks for scrolling till the end. You know you're a sport, a superstar and I love you for that. See you soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment